There are a multitude of ways to grow your business through the internet and the possibilities are growing by the minute.
These are 6 principle ways to market on the internet:
- Social Networking
- Blog and Communities
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Online Press Release
- Video Marketing
Advertising on-line includes:
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM) Example are Google Ad Words and Yahoo Search Marketing.
- Display advertising at ads at certain platforms. Examples are Facebook or LinkedIn. Also banner adverting or classified advertising
- Mobile Advertising
- Affiliate Marketing
Benefits: You are not limited in geographic reach and you can be highly selective in choosing your target audience.
2. Social Networking.
Examples are Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Tumbler, Instagram, Reddit and many more.
Benefits: Social Networking gives you an increased brand recognition and brand loyalty. Furthermore, because you are being social with people, you will have higher conversion rates. And there should also be a decrease in marketing costs.
3. Blog Networks and Communities.
- You can educate and build expert-status through blogging.
- You can expand your influence through DMOZ, Alltop, Technorati and hundreds of others.
Benefits: There is almost no costs except for your time. Links from blogs to your website give it a higher ranking in the search engines. Also, it is possible to get a temporary stream of traffic from your blog to your website in a short period of time.
4. Search Engine Optimalization (SEO).
While advertising on Google and Yahoo can instantly get your website to the top of the page of the search results, SEO is the practice of getting your website ranked at the top of search engine results without advertising.
Benefits: In an uncrowded market it is much easier to get your website ranked at or near the top of the search engines. Furthermore, your customers will tend to trust your site more over those that pay advertising costs to be there. Clicks to your website are free.
5. Online Press releases.
You can make a company announcement and send it to all the media outlets using online press releases. If you are fortunate a media outlet might pick a story and than you get increased exposure which might lead to sales.
Benefits: Press-releases gives your business credibility and the change to have media outlets interview you. One media interview could have 5 times or more the impact of a paid ad in the same media. The links from press releases also help your Search Engine Optimalization.
6. Video marketing.
If a picture is worth a thousand words, a video can have an even greater impact on your target market. You can post videos on YouTube or hundreds of other sites. You can livestream through Facebook or other sites,
Benefits: Video can be engaging and memorable, if they are done well.They can also tell a greater story with more depth and emotion than the written word. They are easily shared and are a powerful medium.
You don’t have to be an expert in all these things. You do have to have a relative expert on your staff, or you need to outsource it.
Now think about this… if you are getting a thousand leads a year from the internet, is it conceivable that you could grow that by 5% without much effort?? 5% is just 50 leads per year. That is only 1 lead a week.
With any minimal effort we can accomplish this and much, much more. And that easy 5% could lead to an impact of 12.5% on your profits.
Here is a proven idea to get you started right now:
- Write out a list of the top and most frequently asked questions you hear from your prospects and clients.
- Write out the top 10 questions they should be asking you. These are the questions they need to know about your product or service, but don’t.
Remember this important marketing proof: People want to do business with an expert. Someone who can help them with accomplish their goals and objectives.
These 20 questions position you as the expert. The first 10 questions give them all the answers they have about what you do. The next 10 establish your credibility and begin to build report.
The content you provide educate, informs, entertains and builds report with your prospects. That gives them a sense of connection with you and create an emotional relationship.
- The third step is to create a 30-second to 2 minutes video for each of these 20 questions. You can do this with just your cellphone.
- The forth step is to create a landing page where people can subscribe to get all your videos or to learn more about you and your business. This captures their contact details and allows you to continue to educate and to market to them through a drip campaign.
- The final step is to upload your video’s to as many video sharing sites as possible. Once you submit your content, the search engines will gobble up your videos in a few hours and you will be indexed.
Search engines love videos and in 24 to 48 hours you will see your organic rankings rise dramatically and you will begin to see an increase number of prospects coming to your site.
When a prospects watches any of your videos and than visit your site, they are 5 to 20 times more likely to take action than they would from an ordinary link or a payed advertisement.
- One more thing…You can re-purpose the transcript of your video’s and create blogs around them or you can take the audio’s and use them in podcasts. In this way you reach an entirely different market.
Are you beginning to see how you can easily increase your leads by just one lead per week, which could equate to 12.5% impact on your profits? As you can see from the options at our disposal there are a multitude of ways for any business to immediately increase both revenue and profits.
I am here for your success.
P.S. These marketing tactic is one of many, which will be available for you if you become a member of our E-Learning System.
We also provide you with a 52-weekly program where you will receive one video and one e-class each week to bring your business to an even higher level than you are now. Without spending much more money. AND without spending a lot more time.
But there is way more. One of the many extra’s is that you also have access to an entire library filled with marketing solutions, which you can use and tweak without any extra costs.
If you have any questions, you can message me personally at Baudina@SuccessWithoutBS.com